Oracle Cloud™ Connect allows you to create a dedicated connection between your company’s network and the Oracle Public Cloud and Oracle Bare Metal Cloud resources. You can establish a high-capacity, secure connection to the entire suite of Oracle Cloud Services such as Oracle Cloud, Oracle Storage Cloud Service, Oracle Database Backup Clous Service, etc. Increase performance, reliability and security of your Oracle applications through a direct connection, with a connection speed from 1Mbps to 10Gps.
Benefits of Oracle Cloud Connect:
- Create private connections between Oracle datacenters and your infrastructure;
- Increase reliability with built-in redundancy in every peering location;
- Enable dynamic routing between your network and Oracle Cloud over industry standard protocols (BGP)
- Cost-effectively transfer large amounts of data, such as datasets for high-performance computing applications;
- interconnect directly to your WAN to make it look just like any of your branch offices;
- Connect direct to Oracle Compute Cloud Service, Oracle Storage Cloud Service, Oracle Java Cloud Service, Oracle Database Backup Cloud Service and Oracle Big Data Cloud Service.