Mobile Content Providers
For mobile content providers, it is critical to your business to deliver low latency, high capacity services to your growing user base. Datacenter.com enables you to get closer to your users and partners, by providing high capacity and low latency bandwidth solutions, combined with flexible colocation services.
High capacity and seamless integration between cloud providers
HD video, streaming audio and social networking: mobile content and applications represent the bulk of mobile traffic. Mobile content providers need more than one partner to make their solutions work. They have a need for high capacity hosting and seamless integration between different public cloud providers. Datacenter.com provides high capacity and low latency bandwidth solutions combined with flexible colocation services in a highly secured environment. Due to our global presence, we can localize traffic within the largest consumer markets (United States, Europe and Asia).
- High capacity and low latency bandwidth for effective connectivity with a choice of thousands of providers to peer with;
- Flexible colocation services in a highly secured environment;
- High capacity colocation: reduce your footprint and colocation costs;
- Localize traffic within the largest consumer markets (US, Europe and Asia);
- Access to public cloud services;
- Access to network exchanges such as AMS-IX.