Cloud Service providers
The market for cloud services is growing at high speeds. To keep up with the increasing demands, Cloud Service providers need flexibility. We equip Cloud Service providers with a solution at scale, enabling them to maintain high performance, security and connectivity.
Connectivity is key
Datacenter.com offers connectivity to some of the world’s top internet exchanges, providing customers interconnection and peering opportunities through simple direct connections. We offer native connections to public clouds such as Amazon AWS Direct Connect, Microsoft ExpressRoute and Google Cloud Platform allowing your business to connect directly to Cloud Service Providers through a private network – reducing network costs, increasing security and ensure highest network performance.
Flexible cage and suite colocation
Datacenter.com offers a wide range of flexible colocation solutions to meet your power, cooling, space and security requirements. Our qualified staff ensures a high level of colocation availability. The Datacenter.com Cage and Suite colocation services are fully customizable to meet your company’s individual IT requirements.
- Access to world-class data center facilities;
- Lower latency through a global network of data centers in the United States, Europe and Asia;
- Robust, high performing, always available environment;
- Flexible data center space to meet even the most stringent requirements;
- All data centers are minimum Tier III and guarantee 100 percent uptime;
- opportunities for joint marketing with Datacenter.com.
“Datacenter.com provides flexible capacity with room to grow.”