In our journey to achieve our goal and to continue this journey, we need future “A” players like you! Young, dedicated, highly motived, hard-working and smart people! Elevate your career by joining datacenter.com. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in Amsterdam. In this role you will work on a global scale to grow the datacenter.com’s business through the addition of new customers.
We’re a very small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
Why join Datacenter.com
Hungry for a challenge, highly motivated people, able to work under pressure at fast pace, target driven, flexible and quick to adapt to any situation with an unstoppable passion for making the customer happy. Our office in Amsterdam has a group of motivated, smart individuals who will stop at nothing to reach new heights not just for our clients, but themselves! Become part of a hard-working team focused on things that matter. Your work will huge impact and your voice will be heard! This is a unique opportunity to join our company from the ground up and to make the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role your own.
About the role
This role will suit a self-starter with a hands-on management approach; who can manage a team, multiple vendors and remain the key customer contact. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a singular purpose: Connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Datacenter.com is the right fit and convert to qualified leads. The SDR role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with the team that literally wrote the book on startup sales. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
As Sales Development Representative, you need will to:
- Build relationships with prospects and customers.
- Calling / contacting potential customers.
- Answering incoming sales calls and email inquiries.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Drive revenue generation for datacenter.com through prospecting, qualifying and closing new business.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing and technology departments and be prepared to share your knowledge with teams around the world;
- Bring our thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture and vision for the future.
- Growing your area of responsibilities.
- Will do anything to make the customer happy.
- Always be closing the deal!
You should have:
- 0-2 years experience as inbound sales or as a SDR
- Confidence on the phone and a killer instinct.
- Proactive and self-starter attitude.
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be a tech savvy.
- High standards for yourself and your team.
- A sharp focus on your and our goals.
- A powerful work ethic (9-5 doesn’t exist)
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm.
- Superior communications skills and excellent team work skills.
- Live in or around Amsterdam and be allowed to work in Amsterdam.
- In possession of solid communications skills including fluency in English. Dutch speaking is a plus but not a necessity (3rd language is a pre).
Bonus points if you
- have previous experience in data center, telco or IT solutions.
- have strong written skills and love to write blogs.
- have the ability to create content.
- have a startup IQ.
- Master more than two languages (English, Dutch, Chinese, Russian, etc, etc).
Are you interested in our Sales Development Representative opening? Then we are looking forward to hear from you! Send us your motivation and let us know about your interests, hobbies and leisure activities. This way we can see if you fit into our team.
Please add your motivation why we should invite you for an interview!
Grow with us! The faster we grow, the more you will able to do. You will be one on this great journey, the possibilities will be endless.