In our journey to achieve our goal and to continue this journey, we need future “A” players like you! Young, dedicated, highly motived, hard-working and smart people! Elevate your career by joining datacenter.com. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in Amsterdam. In this role you will work on a global scale to grow the datacenter.com’s business through the addition of new customers.
We’re a very small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
Why join Datacenter.com
Hungry for a challenge, highly motivated people, able to work under pressure at fast pace, target driven, flexible and quick to adapt to any situation with an unstoppable passion for making the customer happy. Our office in Amsterdam has a group of motivated, smart individuals who will stop at nothing to reach new heights not just for our clients, but themselves! Become part of a hard-working team focused on things that matter. Your work will huge impact and your voice will be heard! This is a unique opportunity to join our company from the ground up and to make the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role your own.
You are an enthusiastic, result driven professional, you are passionate about the search for new opportunities. You have the talent to ask the right questions, listen carefully and connect with potential customers (by phone, skype, LinkedIn, Email, Whatsapp, etc). You get energy from converting those opportunities to our most valued customers.
About the role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a singular purpose: Connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Datacenter.com is the right fit and convert to qualified leads. The SDR role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with the team that literally wrote the book on startup sales. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
As Sales Development Representative, you need will to:
- Build relationships with prospects and customers.
- Calling / contacting potential customers.
- Answering incoming sales calls and email inquiries.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Drive revenue generation for datacenter.com through prospecting, qualifying and closing new business.
- Bring our thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture and vision for the future.
- Growing your area of responsibilities.
- Will do anything to make the customer happy.
- Always be closing the deal!
You should have:
- 0-2 years experience as inbound sales or as a SDR
- Dedication, passion and perseverance, with a mild level of craziness
- Smooth communicator with very good knowledge of English (spoken and written), 2nd language is a plus.
- Confidence on the phone and a killer instinct.
- A natural talent in the field of “powerful questions”, and active listening is one of your core qualities.
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change, interest and curiosity about the IT world in all its aspects.
- A sharp focus on your and our goals.
- A powerful work ethic (9-5 doesn’t exist).
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm.
- Live in or around Amsterdam and be allowed to work in Amsterdam.
Bonus points if you
- have previous experience in data center, telco or IT solutions.
- have strong written skills and love to write blogs.
- have the ability to create content.
- have a startup IQ.
- Master more than two languages (English, Dutch, Chinese, Russian, etc, etc).
Are you interested in our Sales Development Representative opening? Then we are looking forward to hear from you! Send us your motivation and let us know about your interests, hobbies and leisure activities. This way we can see if you fit into our team.
Please add your motivation why we should invite you for an interview!
Grow with us! The faster we grow, the more you will able to do. You will be one on this great journey, the possibilities will be endless.