In our journey to achieve our goal and to continue this journey, we need future “A” players like you! Young, motived, driven and smart people! We are looking for a marketer for our Amsterdam office. Did you complete your study in the direction of Marketing and do you have experience with SEA, SEO, advertisements, creating content and do you have tons of positive energy? Reed the entire vacancy and apply directly online!
Elevate your career by joining by joining Datacenter.com. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Amsterdam to create brand awareness and leads through digital marketing strategies. You will be an important member of our team and will be responsible for creating and expanding the Datacenter.com brand and success!
We need you to get the word out about Datacenter.com. As our first marketing hire in Amsterdam, you will be the tip of the spear in forging our marketing and brand development strategies. You will be responsible for creating and implementing integrated marketing programs, including PR/communications, online and email marketing campaigns, content marketing, digital, and events management with the goal to generate leads and brand awareness. You will lead execution and amplification across advertising, content, social, experiential, and media, acting as our singe point-of-contact.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Datacenter.com marketing organization. We need creative thinkers and builders who are familiar with social media, and online lead generation. You need to be a highly motived self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
Who should join us?
Hungry for a challenge, highly motivated people, able to work under pressure at fast pace, target driven, flexible and quick to adapt to any situation with an unstoppable passion for making the customer happy. Long-term dedication is preferred. We are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years. Long-term dedication is preferred. Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly!
Who is Datacenter.com
We are a passionate team of business and tech geeks that enjoy creating excellent datacenter services for excellent companies. We have opened our datacenter in Amsterdam and we will expand soon to other regions around the world. We are a challenger and like to change the datacenter world and support business’ by providing the foundation of the digital economy. We believe in talent, hard work and target driven people. If you really believe in what you do and think you can help building Datacenter.com to become the new datacenter leader, please contact us.
About the role
In this role, you need will to:
- Run our marketing and communication;
- Build and manage the Datacenter.com brand;
- Creating and executing our marketing strategy;
- Generating enough leads to the sales team to achieve our growth targets;
- Present at events;
- Grow new leads, include marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through call-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content;
- Execute e-mail programs;
- Closely monitoring, measuring and reporting on acquisition marketing;
- Own events from the concept phase, through planning and execution;
- Work closely with our sales and technical teams.
Grow with us! The faster we grow, the more you will able to do. You will be one on this great journey, the possibilities will be endless.
You should have
- A creative mind that can develop breakthrough campaigns and the associated copy and collateral;
- A passion for online marketing, commerce and entrepreneurship;
- Experience with PR across all mediums;
- Up-to-date understanding of SEO and SEM;
- Hands-on, execution-focused mentality;
- Experience with lead generation/marketing automation tools;
- Experience with reporting & analysis;
- A sharp focus on your and our goals;
- A powerful work ethic;
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm;
- Superior communications, presentation skills and excellent team work skills;
- You aren’t afraid to experiment and test. You don’t confine yourself to the usual online marketing advice available online and you think outside the box;
- Have excellent spoken and written English communication skills (Dutch + 3rd language is a pre (Russian, Chinese).
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
What do we offer
- Work with smart and really nice people all over the world.
- The opportunity to be part of our journey.
- having an impact on our strategy,
- at a scalable & sustainable startup.
- Make an actual (real!) difference.
- Lots of space for creative thinking.
Marketing Manager job details
|Team or Role:
||Amsterdam Zuid-Oost, The Netherlands
Are you interested in our Sales Development Representative opening? Then we are looking forward to hear from you! Send us your motivation and let us know about your interests, hobbies and leisure activities. This way we can see if you fit into our team.
Please add your motivation why we should invite you for an interview!