Datacenter.com is seeking a briljant and motivated Content Marketing Intern to join our high-energy data center team and help drive our company’s growth to the next level. It’s because our intimate work atmosphere, and ideal situation for young professionals to observe, learn and become the best! We offer you the best way to gain experience within a young company with great opportunities fort the future. It’s because our intimate work atmosphere, an ideal situation arises for young starting professions to observe, learn and become more competent..
Datacenter.com is looking for a Content Marketing Intern (stage) to join our team in Amsterdam. During this time you will gain experience in creative direction, editorial planning, client management, and digital writing, editing and publishing.
You should be a strong writer with excellent communication skills. You can handle and prfioritize a diverse workload to meet any and all deadlines and are quick on their feet when it comes to sudden changes in plans.
You should be passionate about the world of digital marketing/content creation and should have a basic understanding of the current trends and technologies in the industry, i.e. blogging, infographics, motion graphics, viral content, ebooks/whitepapers, and anything and everything else that exists in the digital world.
- Love the art of writing / creating things?
- have understanding of basic design principles?
- are a true organizer and incredibly resourceful,
- have classy and charming communication skills,
- have an extreem attention to detail,
- like to work in a start up environment,
You have to join us…. but be aware, we are super picky, after all we only want the best!
- This for an internship for at least 4 months, shorter is possible in consultation.
- Following, or just finished, an HBO or university education in the fields of Online Marketing, Digital communications or something similar to it.
- In possession of solid communications skills including fluency in English. Dutch speaking is a plus but not a necessity.
- Analytic, pragmatic and have a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing specifically.
- Experience in, or preference for SEO gives you a head start.
- Bonus point: You are a social media user (more points if you are an influencer).
Why you’ll join us?
We’re a very small team doing very big things. Become part of a hard-working team focused on the things that matter. Your work will make a huge impact, your voice will be heard. We are a surprising and innovative company, each day will give you new learning possibilities.
You’re not just creating content for the sake of content. You create content that changes lives for the better.
We offer you
- The chance to be part of the next big thing.
- Resume and portfolio building experience.
- Working on important projects that will be shared ‘virally’ across the internet.
- An agile work environment where fun and ambition meet.
- Potential to advance to a full-time position following the successful completion of the internship.
But who is Datecenter.com?
We are a passionate team of business and tech geeks that enjoy creating excellent datacenter services for excellent companies. Soon we will open our datacenter in Amsterdam and expand soon to other regions around the world. We are a challenger and like to change the datacenter world and support business’ by providing the foundation of the digital economy. We believe in talent, hard work and target driven people.
Follow these directions:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Yes, I’m a Superstar!”
- Summarize yourself in 140 characters or less
- Answer this, “Why do you want this internship?”
- Attach an interesting resume or a link to your portfolio or most interesting web presence.