Datacenter.com is looking for an Administrator / Receptionist (in Dutch your are the ‘sheep’ with the five legs (unreasonably versatile)) to join our high-energy data center team in Amsterdam South East and help drive our company’s growth to the next level.
We are looking for a someone who is supremely organized, efficient, with a good level of the English language that would help us with running our office smoothly. The role is a mixture of Administration, Sales & Marketing support and Reception, you will be based in the front of our house and be our face of the business.
You should have excellent communication skills. You can handle and prioritize a diverse workload to meet any and all deadlines and are quick on their feet when it comes to sudden changes in plans. Your key responsibilities:
- Daily reception duties including dealing with enquiries over the phone and in person;
- Ensure that our vistors receive a warm welcome;
- Office management – ordering stationary, refreshment and other stock; process related administration, assistance with post deliveries, keeping te office and kitchen tidy, supervise cleaning, organizing office repairs if needed, taking care of our plants.
- Assisting with and during our events and client meetings;
- Cooperation with Headquarters – you are the link between office management / finance and HR (cooperation with on-boarding & off-boarding, invoice processing, contract updates, etc) and support our Senior Management with administrative tasks.
- are in possession of solid communications skills including fluency in English and Dutch (more languages is a pre).
- are a flexible person who takes on also ad hoc tasks;
- are extremely friendly and have a courteous manner with dealing with our guests at any time;
- have Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- are a mature personality with the best communication skills;
- are well organized with a friendly approach and can-do attitude;
- have the ability to fulfill tasks independently and proactively;
- are ready to roll up sleeves and step in accordingly to the fact that we are a brand new office;
- have experience with book keeping (pre);
- like to work in a start up environment;
- live in or around Amsterdam and be allowed to work in Amsterdam.
You have to join us…. but be aware, we are super picky, after all we only want the best!
Why you’ll join us?
We’re a very small team doing very big things. Become part of a hard-working team focused on the things that matter. Your work will make a huge impact, your voice will be heard. We are a surprising and innovative company, each day will give you new learning possibilities.
We offer you
- the chance to be part of the next big thing;
- a global company with startup culture;
- International, fast paces and rapidly growing environment;
- opportunity to become part of a smaller team with a very friendly atmosphere;
- great work environment;
- opportunity for professional growth and development.
But who is Datacenter.com?
We are a passionate team of business and tech geeks that enjoy creating excellent datacenter services for excellent companies. Soon we will open our datacenter in Amsterdam and expand soon to other regions around the world. We are a challenger and like to change the datacenter world and support business’ by providing the foundation of the digital economy. We believe in talent, hard work and target driven people.
Are you interested in our Administrator / Receptionist opening? Then we are looking forward to hear from you! Send us your motivation and let us know about your interests, hobbies and leisure activities. This way we can see if you fit into our team.
Please add your motivation why we should invite you for an interview!
Grow with us! The faster we grow, the more you will able to do. You will be one on this great journey, the possibilities will be endless.